Sunday, July 12, 2009

38 TIMEZ PT.4


I've mentioned before that this fleetline has raised the bar,as far as fleetlines go.this is my compadre,Rob House' 50 CHEVY.this car started out as a long beach swapmeet buy.it was painted baby blue,had no motor or trans,and had all stock suspension.but it was a nice starting point.
one of the cool things about this car, is that the transformation was over a period of time,and was driven as it was being worked on.alot of people really liked the car when it had primer spots and no hood.it looked crazy.but you could aleady tell by the quality and style of the work that had already been done up to that point.that it was gonna be something special.
I knew that this car would turn out nice.but it turned out even nicer than I had imagined.all I can say is I'm proud to have lent a helping hand with this car.
It's funny the way people become friends and a part of your life.Rob and I first met in 89'.we were both into VW's back then.Rob pulled up to me at a stoplight in San Gabriel.when the light turned green,it was on.we've been homeboys ever since.if you ever run into him,ask him who won the race!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hurry up and post that von dutch piece you bought at the lb swap. i`m sick of hearing about it.................

    ReplyDelete